May 2, 2012

Avery's Prince Charming... (I guess I'll share).

This last Friday Ryan didn't have to work so he decided to take Avery on a Daddy daughter date. Avery loves her Daddy. A few weeks ago this conversation took place between them:

Avery: I am going to marry you Dad, when I grow up.
Ryan: I am married to mommy already.
Avery: Are you sure you don't want to change your mind?
Everyone else: LOL!
Me: Sorry Avery, Mommy beat you to it. He is mine! :) But I will share him with you, until you find your own prince charming someday.


Avery is definitely a Daddy's girl. I took this sweet shot before they left on their date.



They went to McDonald's or as Avery says, "Mickel-Donald's". She got a happy meal (twice in one month!? Woah! That's unheard of around here). They played for over 2 hours together and then went to the book store where Dad bought her a HUGE Princess coloring book. And he brought me home a little gift too, which I was so surprised by. I have been loving a new(sorta new) music artist named Adele. So he bought me her CD! Thanks Babe!


No comments: