July 27, 2011

New (used) Bar-stools

The title pretty much says it all.... I have been wanting to get Bar-stools for awhile but didn't want to spend 70-90 dollars for them, as that's what most of them would have cost me. I wanted backs on them too. I found these Bar-stools on Craig list and jumped on it. $10 each! They were in pretty bad condition actually, with dog hairs and even fleas on them! The fleas were dead, but STILL.... Ewww! (sorry, not much of a pet lover).


I was pretty grossed out when I went to pick them up from the owner. But with a good cleaning and 2 days of painting them, they look brand new!

They were a light wood color and I am a dark wood kind of a gal, so the light wood had to go. I should have taken a before and after, but didn't. You can thank me for sparing you the image. :) Trust me, you would have been grossed out too!





2 comments:

Joanna said...

Love those stools Christy! THey turned out so well. Great job on those.

Cristi said...

nice! love them!