May 5, 2011

Mini Photographer in Action.

These are the images I found after Emily had gotten a hold of the camera. Remember she loves anything electronic, so she probably had a blast with it giggling and all, I am sure, until I realized it and had to end the fun by taking it away. Mom always has to be the "bad guy". (I got her her own camera, a toy camera for her birthday, so now I don't feel so bad.;)

ceiling fan in action.

Emily's eye ball

 Emily's messy face and flaring nostrils.

Stuffed dog, camera cord and tiny feet

Emily's lap/pants

Peek-a boo! There's Madisen. 



Kitchen rug, and Madisen and Emily's feet...again.


This is about when I came in to see what was going on, as Madisen took the camera away from Emily. She wasn't too happy about that as you can see. 

Madisen running away taking a picture of herself.  haha!



5 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

THis is so funny!!! The other day I was looking at the pictures on my camera and I noticed a few pictures that I didn't remember. . .as I flipped through them, I realized that the boys had gotten a hold of the camera, then I flipped to the next picture, and it was a picture of poop in the toliet. . .boys!!! (just between you and me, Im just glad they didn't drop it in :)

Smiles_allot13 said...

haha! this is the best website ever!

Hawkins Family said...

I love the little gems that happen when kids are playing with cameras! My Mom got Carter a Fisher Price digital camera for his birthday last year and it is so fun to see what they take pictures of.

Just Only Me said...

HAHAHA!! I love how you have proof of what's going on...a picture is worth a thousand words and how many pictures do you have?? Yeah, a lot of words. Awesome. You have beautiful girls, they're getting so big!

RORYJEAN said...

Haha! Love it!