February 24, 2011

A picture is worth a thousand words.


On a much lighter note than the previous post I wanted to share this drawing that Avery drew.
Some of you have seen this on Facebook already but I had to share it on here too because I bust up laughing every time I look at it.:)

I asked her, who is that? She pointed and said, "This one is daddy(the tall skinny one), and this one is you (the shorter-larger one)!"

At first I thought, Oh my! I guess I DO need to lose some weight.


I didn't want to hurt her feelings about the drawing but about a half an hour later I had to ask her, Why does mommy have such a big tummy?

Her response: You are wearing a princess dress!

OH!!! 

Self-esteem slowly coming back.

Did you notice too, that my brain is bigger than Ryan's??

YES!

And as I tickled Avery today asking her, "Are you a mommy's girl or a daddy's girl? (And before she peed her pants)  she declared she was a mommy's girl.

Double YES!!

Self-esteem is BACK. 

(Thanks Avery).

1 comment:

Heather said...

Your princess dress is very pretty. Keely draws pictures of us every week in Sunbeams, but I have yet to get a princess dress.