February 25, 2011

Gangsta "Bub-bas"

I always find it so cute and funny when babies and especially toddlers put on grown-up hats, shoes, boots, shirts and all other clothing and accessory items. I can never take my eyes off them. I even notice I love to watch other kids do this too. I could watch them for hours, seriously. Putting on, taking off, stepping into, stepping out of, pulling over, turning the item upside down, and inside out. Stretching it out, tugging on it, and ultimately strutting around their "stuff" like they have accomplished something amazing.
  It is fascinating to me and I find it so darn cute!

Here's Bubs struttin' her "stuff". Looking pretty cool.
(oh, and her ONE shoe)


Oops! We'll pretend this didn't happen.

 Back to being "cool"..


image


2 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Your girls are so stinky cute!!! I love the laughter in the house and the patience you have-what great parents you are!! love ya

Joanna said...

Emily's getting so big! I can't believe it! What a cutie!