November 10, 2010

I've been Tagged.

1. Favorite picture and why?

We don't have our home computer up and running at this time, so I don't have many pictures downloaded to this laptop, just the ones we have taken recently. While we were staying in Colorado for a few days before heading down to Texas, we went to the Colorado Springs Zoo, with Ryan's family. There, at the Zoo, they had a huge wooden porch chair, that was just adorable! I sat Emily down and she instantly threw a fit, sliding herself down the chair with a determined grunt in protest, to definitely let me know she is NOT going to pose and BE cute no matter what. 
Obviously, it was the sun in her eyes that she didn't like, (I don't blame her). And maybe, just slightly though, annoyed with me for putting her there in the first place. :) So before she got too outraged with her current surroundings, I snapped this beauty. HA. Now, who's more ornery?! (That was a rhetorical question...you weren't really supposed to answer that).



2. Time to admit it, name your favorite reality TV show? 
Biggest Loser!!!
 This is pretty much the only show I watch, (which I find myself even getting burned out of this lately) besides an occasionally entertaining Oprah or Dr. Phil show. I am just not into TV shows. I find so many inappropriate and disgusting, that I just don't find joy in watching TV very often. Plus, I want to set an example to my girls, that if something is not appropriate it goes off. That doesn't mean that every show is bad, I haven't even heard of half the shows on TV these days. So if you try to spark a conversation about some TV show with me, and I have a blank look on my face... yeah, now you know why.   I choose other ways to waste my time, either on the Internet or making endless lists of things I want to do and goals to work on. Which is ironic to me, because, as I spend time writing lists out all the time, I could be working on some of the things ON those lists. Such is (MY) life. 
*Sorry got off on another tangent there, the question was, "what is your favorite tv show" and I end up talking about lists and other ways I waste my time...I'm a dork!


3. If you could go one place in the world where would you go? Who would you take? 
I was just researching how much it would cost to Disney World the other day online and finding hotel deals and such, so I would love to be able to take my girls to Disney World and any extended family that could come too would be so fun.


4. If you won the lottery, name the first three things you'd do with the money?
1. pay tithing :)
2. pay off debt
3. buy a house


(Or should I say, 2.buy a house, 3.then pay off debt.)

5. What is your main regret in life?
That I didn't stick to playing the piano in high school, and that I also never took choir or learned how to sing because I was too afraid of getting made fun of even more than I was already.


6. Where has your favorite trip been to so far?
I have never gone on a trip anywhere spectacular or out of the western part of this country. I know. Boring huh? Someday Ryan and I hope to take a trip together.

7. How did you meet your spouse?
We were in the same ward at Ricks College, and we had a an activity/dance night in the Taylor Building and Ryan came up to me while I was dancing with a group of friends and said, "Dance with me." 
It wasn't a question. It was a command. Haha! 
So I did. I mean, he was definitely cute enough. :)

8. Name something that irks you.
Hmm...where did I put that list....

Just Kidding. I have never written a list about things that irk me...but maybe I SHOULD. hehe. 
I would have to say people that are blatantly rude, bold or selfish and don't think they are. Being late to things, is another thing that irks me. I am not talking about 5 or even10 minutes, I am talking about a half an hour or more! Grrr.... I usually laugh about those things later though. haha.

I tag...

April, Cristi, Rory, Genny, and Joanna and Lisa (when they both find time, as they just had a baby! But I just love their blogs too :)

2 comments:

Cristi said...

Ha ha! Ryan commanded you dance! I love it!

Andrea said...

The church doesn't accept tithing on lottery winnings. So, now you need to change your answer, cause you just got 10% richer. :)