November 22, 2010

Free photo cards from shutterfly

Free, yes my friends I said free photocards for bloggers from Shutterfly. I think a lot of us probably think of shutterfly picturebooks but they also make fabulous greeting cards and I'm most excited about the photo christmas cards. This whole special comes at a great time because this weekend my husband and I were trying to decide if we want to send a photo christmas card or a card with a 4x6 print. We probably spent over an hour looking at photocards on-line from costco, walgreens, and vista print wondering if we really want to use those templates for our annual Christmas card (mind you we have never sent out a photo christmas card)....so I'm excited to be able to get some nice looking ones for FREE!



There are a few different styles that Shutterfly offers that I dig: 

The 5x5 square: here  

I also like the 5x7 with 3 of more photos option: here     
here (you can fit a lot of photos in this design)

Have fun!!

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Hey, I followed your lead and did this, too. Thanks for the info!

Cristi said...

Is your blog private? This is what it says on their website:

We’ll respond with further details. Any size public blog/website can participate, however Facebook profiles/postings and private blogs are not eligible for this promotion. We look forward to hearing from you!