April 28, 2010

Where's Emily?

Looking so cute posing for the camera, Avery shows me her best elliptical moves. However, undetectable to you, is Emily hiding and being naughty in these pictures as well.
Look closely...Can you see her?







Caught ya!

Emily hit the Jackpot!
She thought she was being pretty sneaky hiding behind the elliptical eating her snacks so I wouldn't find her.

OR, maybe she just found the container of puffs that fell, climbed her way back there and helped herself to some.

Yeah. That's probably it.

5 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Christy I have been on the edge of my seat, checking your blog everyday wondering what happened to you :)-I know picking up the phone and dialing would of solved the problem, but nothing compares to seeing those cute babes :)-I can't believe you have a five year old. . .I thought we just graduated high school. . . I love little emily is has such a sweet spirit you can see through her face-and little avery i want to pinch her cheeks lol-thanks for the update, I can relax now-love you to much!

Cristi said...

Oh my gosh EMily is sooo big!

Genny said...

Ha, it's very entertaining to read your blog! Thanks for writing!

Tammy said...

How funny! Now that Emily is so mobile her personality is going to blossom even more. I miss you all!

Andrea said...

So you have an elliptical AND a spin bike? Sheesh. No wonder you're so in shape.