December 8, 2009

*Jingle Bells*

We had our ward Christmas party Saturday, but since our kids were not feeling well, Ryan and I took turns going back in forth to the church. I am on the ward activities committee so I went to set up and clean up after, and Ryan did a skit with some other men in the ward. They did a little twist on the song, Jingle Bells. I was sad to miss it but they caught it on video for me. ;) Ryan's a little embarrassed about this, as you will see he was the first one off the stage...hehe. :)They only practiced twice for it, so none of them knew the song that well, but I thought it was pretty cute. PLUS, I finally figured the video thing out! Yea! It would never let me upload one because the format was different or something. Anyway I am way excited I finally figured out how to do it another way.



Oh, and Ryan's in the front with the yellow/blue coat if you couldn't tell. ;)

8 comments:

Tammy said...

The skit was lots of fun! Ryan you are so talented. All those music lessons really paid off? Thanks for sharing.

Christy you are becoming such a techie, congratulations on figuring out the video. I really love your new blog background.

Skye said...

What a fun ward party! Awesome job Ryan!!! Sorry that I have been a slacker in the blogging world lately...I will try to do better. It looks like you guys had a good Thanksgiving full of love and laughter. Aren't those the best? It must have been fun to have a little getaway together to Colorado with no kids :)

And Christy....HAPPY BIRTHDAY...hope you had a fantastic day. I loved reading your thoughts and feelings about the Savior. There is definitely something about snow that is heavenly and reminds us about our celestial potential.

Hope the girls are feeling better. Take care!

Pattie D said...

HaHa! That was AWESOME...thanks for figuring it out so we could all enjoy the production. And is it really cold enough for coats, hats, and scarves???? Man I think I might miss that kind of weather...just a tad!

Lis said...

Love the blog facelift! It is sooooooo cute! Your husband's song was pretty funny. And your Christmas countdown is reminding me that I am in NO WAY ready for Christmas. ahhhhhhh!

Shantaila said...

We loved there skit!!! Little Jon keeps asking if we can sing it and gets mad when we tell him we don't know the words!

Shantaila said...

We loved there skit!!! Little Jon keeps asking if we can sing it and gets mad when we tell him we don't know the words!

Cristi said...

The radio's OK!!!

The Lorenc Family said...

You guys have the best sense of humor. I miss it!