October 22, 2009

First Bus Ride


Madisen started riding the bus to school about a month ago, and loves it! The bus comes and picks her up every morning and then I go and pick her up from school. It's been so nice for me and especially for her. She has changed so much in just a month. Going to school has been the best thing for her. She is more independent, doesn't get frustrated as often and the throwing-a-fit stage I think, is coming to an end...well, at least until she becomes a teenager.

Anyway, enough rambling.... just wanted to share some pictures of the girls waiting for the BUS.

waiting...
more waiting...
Passing time by running...
running back...
running back and forth a dozen times....
Finally. It's here!!!Bye Madisen!! We love you!

Every day after Madi leaves Avery says, "I sad. I crying."
She is really attached to her sister and has a hard time when Madi leaves. It's so sweet.

4 comments:

Rachel Schanz said...

So Cool! I remember those days of waiting for the bus :) your girls are so fun, how are Ryans rotations going?

Skye said...

She looks so grown up! I also remember the days of waiting excitedly for the bus...good times :)

Joanna said...

What a big girl! It's amazing what a little thing like riding the bus can do for a child. It makes them feel so grown up!

Tammy said...

It is amazing how much they learn from being around other children..some good and a few bad things. I'm so glad she likes preschool.

Avery reminds me so much of Nathan! She is so adorable and the cutest things come from her lips. Isn't motherhood amazing?