August 25, 2009

Time to Weigh In!



So I thought I would do a follow up post to my weight loss goal. And all you all's that wanted to lose weight with me,

"HOW ARE YOU DOING ON YOUR GOAL?!"

My report: I lost 10 pounds as of last week from when I started two months ago, today. But as soon as the weekend hit and we had so much "junk" food for Avery's birthday, I will confess, I gained 2 pounds back! Ah well, you win some, you lose some. I have 9 weeks to go before November, which is the goal I set to lose the remaining 14-16 pounds...hmm, that's going to be some work! Yet, I know it's possible, so I am here to say I am going to jump back on the wagon and commit myself to full work outs and eating more healthy...again. Cuz really we all want to do our bodies some good, right?!

The Biggest Loser Show - my favorite TV show!... Begins in just two weeks I believe! I can't wait!

I hope everyone is doing good on their goals! Keep it up!
You CAN do it!!!! (I'm just trying to motivate myself is all...)
:)

Here's a little weight loss humor....


5 comments:

Andrea said...

Okay, I have never had a worry about weight in my life, and now just this week I find that my jeans are tight! Dang this being 30 thing. I told my husband that it looks like I need to have another baby so I can get skinny, but he just said, "You'll just have to do it the hard way with the rest of us." Rude. Looks like I'll be looking for a way to get in shape soon. Any pointers?

p.s. Your caterpillar cakes were adorable! What creativity!

double p.s. How's the babe? How's the Christy doing with three?

The Moore Family said...

Oh my heck! I'm so excited for Biggest Loser too!! When I see the commerical I get all gitty! And the emotion of it all hits me. Lets just say I'm super excited. (getting sick of my comments yet??)

RORYJEAN said...

haha! I love al of the cartoons you put in this post- I am so going to start weighing myself like the top picture. Blah. I don't even want to think about trying to lose the pregnancy weight, but you are inspiring me. I don't know how you find the time to exercise and bake beautiful birthday cakes all while watching three young kids.

Skye said...

Jordan and I love the biggest loser too! I love watching people change their lives...it's a great show :) It was fun getting together last night. You look good exercise-a-holic!!! Just promise to help me out in a few months :)

Emily looks amazing, I can't believe how big she is. She looks so much like Madi and Avery...a good combo :)

I hope Avery had a good birthday! Her cake was darling!!! You are so creative.

The Lorenc Family said...

I am so glad to be in the wagon with you! I have not lost weight because I am gaining back my muscle mass from sitting for the last three months of my pregnancy. but I am getting into smaller sizes! Way to go on your goal! I LOVE IT! Keep it up! (So what happens after November?...)