June 28, 2009

Redneck Hoe-down


Friday night, Christy and I went to a fellow PA student's 29th birthday party. To commemorate this blessed event, Dan Simon (the birthday boy) decided that he wanted to go back to his roots (Canadian hillbilly) and have a good ol' time with other PA students, their spouses, and friends from his ward.

So Christy and I broke out the clothes and stuff we usually wear around the house when we think we're alone and we gave each other marker tatoos and did some fun stuff with our hair and teeth. I think my wolf t-shirt is particularly smashing, while Christy's bangs are flippin' sweet. My wife looks so hot when she flashes her gums at the camera!



Here's Birthday boy, Dan, sporting a monster Dogg-the-bounty-hunter mullet and a mesh football jersey with hiking boots and tight levi shorts. It was a beautiful sight, let me tell you. He was born to have a mullet.

The others that came looked just as stunning with their tatoos, bruises, flannel, wife-beaters, car t-shirts, and rollers.



We played games, (Yes, that's a trailer tatoo on my neck that says "home.")

posed for pictures,
Dan Posing to show off his best feature: his mullet.


and ate lots of good finger food. (Me hanging out with Michelle Pain, a future PA. The future's looking pretty bright.)

Dan with his brothers Dave and SteveAnd Dan cranked his most beloved 80's butt rock anthems. It rocked.



All in all, this was an epic party that we will remember forever (good thing the tatoos wash off, though)



12 comments:

Skye said...

You guys are hilarious! I love the tatoos Christy! And the flannel vests....priceless! I think you guys might have been born in the wrong part of the country...you definately fit the role as white trash in your outfits :)

Anonymous said...

Oh MY HECK!!! You two are too funny. Love IT!

The Suttons said...

LOVE,LOVE, LOVe the tattoos! THat is so funny! Looks like you guys had lots of fun!

*Sheigh* said...

Looks like you both had tonz of fun which you both deserved!!! Love the teeth and the awesome TATS! Soo HOT!!! Love ya!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Looks like you had a great time!! I love the tattoos!! So nice to have people that are member you can hang out with-I miss that!

Unknown said...

You guys look awesome! So awesome that it's a bit disturbing! LOL You guys are so much fun...I don't think i would have been very good at dressing up, I'm not that fun! :) Ryan I love how you accommodated your facial hair! So hilarious! And Christy, your bangs are SO sweet! Great pics!

Cristi said...

I hate to say it, but you guys pulled that off rather well! lol! ;)

Joanna said...

You guys look like you had a blast. That looked better than a Halloween party. I love your bangs, Christy, and the tattoos of boys crossed off that you used to love with Ryan at the bottom. Hilarious!

Just Only Me said...

You look great! What a fun night!!

The Moore Family said...

Ryan
Can I just say you guys make way to good of a REDNECK! I'll I can say is Git-R-Don
Aaron

Tammy said...

The face only a mother could love...oh yeah and his redneck woman! You guys are so funny and I'm sure were the life of the party.

My Story said...

You guys are so funny, and those outfits make you look so young!