February 2, 2009

A Day and Night in the 'Burg

This Saturday, Ryan and I drove up to Idaho Falls and met my parents for dinner at the Outback. We had plans to go to dinner with them and then go to the temple. The past few times going to Idaho Falls I have ran into several different friends, either from high school or elementary school. I ran into my good friend, Heather from 2nd grade! It was so fun to see her and her cute family and get caught up a bit with life happenings.


The food was delicious as well! I know you don't care what a ate, but I am going to tell you anyways...I ordered the $16 Atlantic Salmon. It was so good.... GOING down! Yep, you got it....not so good coming back up, especially paying that price for it, only having it go down the toliet. Lesson learned, again: When PREGNANT and eating out, buy the cheapest thing on the menu!
My goofy parents...

Madi being silly

Avery also being silly

After dinner we switched cars with my parents and they took the girls to their house, while Ryan and I proceeded to go to the temple. Only to find that both Idaho Falls and Rexburg Temples were closed for cleaning. We found out the Rexburg temple had just closed that day. We were quite bummed. Yet, as my dinner was not agreeing with me, maybe it was a blessing in disguise, as I wouldn't want to be the first person to throw up in the Rexburg temple, or in any temple. I wouldn't want that on my record!
We spend Saturday night playing games with my family and had a great Sunday with them, and got home late last night. Thanks for a fun weekend in Rexburg!

9 comments:

Andrea said...

I'm glad you got to get out. Too bad the temple was closed. I think IF opens again this weekend. Maybe you could try it again. Minus the fish. Although, of all the things to throw up, fish is not on my top 10 of worsts (Yeah, I have a top 10, cause I'm weird).

The Suttons said...

That is nice you and Ryan got a little alone time right? The fish sounds disgusting though, sorry-I am not a huge seafood fan, but again-glad you and Ryan were able to go out! Miss you!

Sandie said...

You are TOO funny... I thought exactly like that when I was pregnant...Will this taste good enough coming back up??? Is it worth it??? YIKES!!!!
Glad you got some alone time (with just hubby and the fish!)
Hope you feel better soon...take care care of yourself and those babies!
sandie

Morgan said...

Fish sounds sick to me anyway, but I tried looking at barfing this way: IT'S KINDA LIKE GETTING TO EAT IT TWICE! HAHA! Okay, sick, I know. :) I hope you are all. Need anyone to talk to yet? Have any fun twinny questions? You will have so much fun! Of course, when they get a little older. Good luck friend!
You look pretty!
How is school for Ryan?

The Lorenc Family said...

I am so glad you guys to to get away for a weekend and do some fun stuff! I bet your parents were so excited to see the girls, and vice versa! And you look great! I would never guess you were so sick... :)

Cristi said...

sorry you're feeling sick again :(

Just Only Me said...

I have a fun time in the Boise Temple one time. Makes for a fun story!

Genny said...

Oh, the joys of being pregnant. hehe. Yeah, I'm feeling a little sick myself. I don't know why, but my blog is not doing a good job of updating when you have a new post. sad.

Just Only Me said...

Hey! I want some belly shots!