September 30, 2008

Tagged Again!

1o years ago I...

1. Was almost 16.
2- Had a few crushes…of course it was one-sided, always was!
3- Met my best friend, Kimberly! (I am so grateful that my so-called, friend at the time, ditched me that year, my life could have been a lot different...? So it's a good thing I wasn't cool enough!! :)).
4- Was loving being able to drive with the new car my parents got! (Ok, so before you start thinking I am stuck up… to clarify it was my parents car, as they always let me and my older brother know daily. :) It was new to us, but wasn't new. It was a ’84 Toyota Corolla that my parents paid a whopping $75.00 for! They were kind enough to let me and my brother drive it. And of course we had to pay our own car insurance and gas but I was just happy I had a car to drive!
5- Started my first job at the Corn Maize

5 things on my "to do" list today (or tomorrow...)

1- Do the rest of the laundry
2- Make dinner
3- Go to the store
4- Vacuum
5- Meet with Stake President (need to get my temple recommend renewed before Friday-Oct! My sister and her husband are getting sealed!!)

5 Snacks that I enjoy...

1- Caramel candy bar
2- Chocolate...anything!
3- Chips
4- Chocolate chip cookies with milk
5- Vegetables with ranch dips... (well it’s something sort of healthy, that doesn't start with a C!!)

5 things I would do if I were a millionaire...

1- Finally go on a honeymoon!
2- Travel to Australia, Europe, Africa, and a few cruises with family, friends, or just alone with my hubby!
3- Have a personal trainer to get me into shape!! (Me too!)
4- Pay off all school debt and buy a house and save
5- Help other countries and people

5 places I have lived...

1- Meza, AZ
2- Sumner, WA
3- Boise, ID
4- Orem, UT
5- Colorado Springs, CO

5 jobs I have had...

1- Worked at a Corn Maize for two years (seasonal job).
2- Worked at a Daycare for a year with Kimberly, forgot the name of the place...? (Kim, do you remember?)
3- Worked at DirecTV in Boise

4- Worked for Taco Bell for 3 years... (Overall, I actually liked it, and I still love eating there...weird I know!)
5- Worked for a Dentist in Boise for a year as a Dental Assistant


I tag...
Kimberly
MomC
Andrea
Ashlie ;)
Rory

4 comments:

Pattie D said...

Okay Christy....it is done!
Thanks for stretching my brain this morning...
hugs
momc

Nicole Leavitt said...

love the header pic with the background! :) too cute!

Andrea said...

Andrea, as in ME? Well, like it or not I answered your call to tag it on up. It made me remember some things I had forgotten. I have a serious memory problem.

Just Only Me said...

Cute! I didn't know some of that about you, it's so fun reading and learning about my sweet friends. Golly, I feel so old!