August 28, 2008

Come on in, the door is open BUT excuse the mess!


Welcome friends! I hope you have been feeling at home with the Hodges...haha... cuz you are about to see another side of us. That's right! Here are the rules: No cleaning, no straightening, no wiping kids noses....go take pictures right now! (Thanks Angela for the tag...not! haha! jk, this could be somewhat fun...except I did it a little bit different...;)

I love going to the parade of homes and seeing the many different design styles and decorations in each home, so it will be fun for me seeing your homes, those of you that want to do this tag...
But first, you get an inside peek at what our home looks like from day to day! Lucky you. (Again, these pictures can be somewhat frightening... for a warning, see previous post). And those of you that live here in Pocatello have already seen most of our home, so you can ignore this post if you wish! Now, on the tour we go, of our lovely abode. ;)
I thought I woud first start with the downstairs and work my way up... this is the kids play room, and as you can see it's a mess! I only get around to cleaning and organizing it once or twice a month, too bad it wasn't clean for the pictures now!
And that piece of metal over on the side of the wall, well that's something I used to run on...(notice the past tense)...it' been awhile! I guess this is a good reminder to get on and get working out!

This is my craft room...looooove it! Yes I know, I am spoiled! I love that I can work on something and come back to it when I have time later, and I don't have to clean it up each time! Yet, it can be a bad thing, because I won't ever want to give it up!

On the main level is the kitchen, all I have to say is, I guess I should be cleaning it rather than blogging. Oops!
Our bedroom...(look Mom, I made the bed!!) ok, ok so I might have cheated on thie picture...I just had to make the bed! We always had to make the bed every morning growing up, which is great and all, but after moving out of the house, I went through a rebellious period of not ever wanting to make another bed again! Of course that's really realistic! Now I am trying to get back into the habit, because it is nice to have the bed made...yes mom, you were right...sigh...again. :)


This is where most of the fun happens!My kids...goofy, messy and cute!

This is the attic or the girls room. I absolutely love their room!
This is the reading area...no toys allowed. Ryan and I both love reading, so this is a perfect, quite spot where we can instill that in our kids!And last but not least, this is the spare room, next to the living room. This is where all the studying, jamming out on the piano, and blog creating is done...whoohoo! So there you have it. You just got the hollywood tour of our home...don't you feel better?

There are two bathrooms...but you can learn A LOT about a person from their bathrooms, and well, I don't want you guys knowing that much about us. haha!

Thanks for stopping by! Can't wait to see some of your homes! (And I better see more people doing this tag than the last tag!)

2 comments:

Just Only Me said...

LOVE THE PICTURES! The girl's room is beautiful! You can totally tell that they are happy, healthy and loved. What a cute house you're in too, wish I could see it in person.

Cristi said...

You are such a non-bed-making rebel!!!