July 31, 2008

NEW favorite snack!



"Woah! What is this?!? It's divine!"


"Ah, I love watermelon and pineapple!"


Avery just cracks us up! She has such a sense of humor, even at this age. She pulls this face all the time, (and I know I have posted it before) but I just can't get enough of it! It makes us laugh everytime we look at her! She shakes her head back and forth, stops, scrunches her nose up and does it over and over again as we bust up laughing, which just makes her do it more...such a funny girl! She loved the watermelon and couldn't get it into her mouth fast enough. I thought, she could eat this stuff all day! But then, even sometimes all good (and yummy) things come to an end...


"Ok mom, I think I have had enough..."


"Would you quit taking pictures... I am done!"


"MOM!!! I want down, NOW!!"


So I got a little carried away... I know, I am the meanest mom EVER! haha.

2 comments:

Cristi said...

Brooke totally LOVES watermelon, too!

The Lorenc Family said...

I love the progressive pictures! I feel like I am there! Ands I am busting up laughing, too! Thanks for that!