July 29, 2008

Hubby Tag!

1. What's his name? Ryan Dennis



2. How long have you been together? together for 7 years, married for almost 6!!!!



3. How long did you date? on and off for a year- we were engaged 5 different times throughout the year...finally sealing the deal in the Boise Idaho Temple! ;)


4. Who eats more? Ryan would say he does, but I say I do.



5. Who said "I love you" first? I am not sure...I will say Ryan did;)


6. Who is taller? Ryan


7. Who sings better? Ryan for sure! He has written, recorded and performed many songs! He has an amazing voice!



8. Who is smarter? Ryan is definitely more book smart, but he and I would agree that I am more common sense smarts.



9. Who does the laundry? Me mostly, but sometimes Ryan helps me fold them when he is home.



10. Who does the dishes? Usually me but he is always willing to help!



11. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If laying down facing the ceiling, Ryan does.



12. Who pays the bills? Both of us



13. Who mows the lawn? Ryan does...he enjoys it! But I would if he didn't want to.



14. Who cooks dinner? Me, but Ryan is, Master of the Grill!



15. Who drives when you are together? Mostly Ryan, we take turns on long trips though



16. Who is more stubborn? Oh I definitely take this one hands down!



17. Who kissed who first? Ryan! But, I have to say I wanted to kiss him but didn't want to do it first...so I initiated it our first kiss ....I asked him if he wanted a "sucker" kiss. He excitedly said ok, ... so I leaned in, an inch away from his lips and said, "Sucker!" He looked shocked, and of course couldn't believe that I did that, so he threw me down onto the grass and laid one on me! Pretty hot, huh? :)



18. Who asked who out first? Ryan asked me, I turned him down though because I already had a date, but I asked him out the next week because I felt really bad, plus he was absolutely gorgeous!



19. Who proposed? Ryan did all the proposing...we had 5 remember?? But officially really only 3.


20. Who is more sensitive? Me, but Ryan can be too, which is not a bad thing!


21. Who has more friends? Me, at least I like keeping in contact more with my friends, and a lot of his friends have become my friends too!


22. Who has more siblings? Me


23. Who wears the pants in the family? I think we are pretty balanced, but if we had to call it, I think it's me!


Okay, now I will tag anyone who reads this! **Sorry Ashlie another tag! haha!

No comments: