July 10, 2008

My little brother turns 18 big ones!!!

Happy Birthday Randy!!!

My little brother, Randy turned 18 today! Crazy to think that he is an adult now! Where did the time go? I still remember him as a toddler taking off his clothes and running naked in our neighbors sprinklers, or when he would take the whole package of Oreo cookies and hide under his bed and eat all of them!! (I think he still does that...) Since Randy was a toddler he has always thought he was older than he was...like when he rode his bike all the way across the neighborhood to be with the ten year old boys on the street. Then he would just tell us, "I am hanging out with my friends!" haha!
He has always been pretty independent and stubborn like his big sister, but is the sweetest guy around. He is very caring, gentle and outgoing. And a good friend to everyone. He is also an amazing athlete and football player. (We had the chance to go and watch him last week and he scored a touchdown while we were there! Pretty awesome!). He is a hardworker and we know he will be such a great missionary! We are so proud of you, Randy! Hope you had a great Birthday! We love you!!!

No comments: