July 1, 2008

Horton Hears a Who!

Since yesterday was such a bad day for me and Madi, Ryan and I thought it would be fun to go see a movie with Madi and spend some much needed time with her. Ryan's aunt came over to watch Avery so Madisen had us all to herself. We saw Horton Hears a Who! And what a hoot it was! The movie was so cute and we had such a good time! I definitely want to buy it when it comes out on video. (Cristi I hope you don't mind me posting about this movie too!)

At first Madisen didn't know what to think by the BIG screen and the theatre being completely dark...she had this big eyed look like, where am I? But by the end of the movie, Madisen had a smile on her face that stretch from ear to ear. What she enjoyed most I think was well obviously the candy, but she also loved sitting in the bouncy theatre chairs as they sprang up and down as she moved.




2 Adult tickets-$4.00

Candy purchased-$5.00 (skittles, M&M's, twix bars, chocolate covered raisins and whoppers... we LOVE chocolate can't you tell??)

Large Root Beer-$3.95

*Time spent laughing with Madi at her first movie....Priceless!!!*

5 comments:

Morgan said...

We are going to soon have a private blog...weird story. Anyway, email me your email to fedabikini@hotmail.com and then I will email you an invite to our blog!

i missed you at the park that day...but looks like you guys had fun!

Just Only Me said...

What a fun outting you had! I remember my first movie, it was Cinderella when I was like 5. Those memories will be special to Madi for years to come.
How did you get tickets so cheap?!

Cristi said...

TOOOO Cute!

The Moore Family said...

As always - I love your blog! I'm glad you guys had fun at the movies.....we love chocolate too!! Hope you enjoy the holiday weekend!! Any big plans??? Well talk to ya later!

By the way Christy - Madi and Avery are extremely lucky to have such a great mom like you!!

Unknown said...

I can't wait to see this movie. Ryan's first movie was "The Fox and the Hound". I think Wendy babysat Nathan for that movie too. I wish we had pictures of that time.