June 1, 2008

The Power of Music

Everytime Ryan or I sit down to play the piano this is what happens...it draws Madisen and Avery in and they take over! I am glad that they both show an interest in music already at this age. Avery really likes to hit the keys over and over again and Madi really likes to sing!
We bought the piano for a lot of reasons, the most important being music and an interest in creating music in our home. We believe that this will create a spark of interest in our kids to appreciate good music and contribute to music with their own developing skills.

3 comments:

Just Only Me said...

My piano growing up is my most treasured possesion, my parents think that I'm just going to let them keep it? Yeah right, when I get a house, I'm stealing that thing from them. A piano creates a lot of fond memories and brings families together through music. Yours is beautiful!!! (can I come over and play?)

The Lorenc Family said...

No way! I love your new piano! I didn't realize you guys knew how to play... you guys are amazing! :)I love music in the home and the only thing I do is sing my kids to sleep because I don't know any instruments. I wish I did. This a great thing to enhance the environment of your home. What a blessing!

Unknown said...

The girls obviously take after their parents! Ryan has always loved music and we used to sing in the car all the time. How fun to see the girls picking up a wonderful habit.