May 23, 2008

Morning BOOGER!


Yesterday morning Ryan went up to get Madi, who was hysterically crying (which isn't unusual... most of the time she is crying when she gets up) and he asked her what was wrong...to her reply, "I have a booger up my nose!"

Thank you Madi, for that morning report! :) haha!


Children are so innocent and I think Heavenly Father made it that way for another reason, not just the obvious ones, so we as parents can have moments like these to just laugh...because with all the hard work, sacrifice, selflessness, craziness and FIRMness of raising kids, moments like these makes it all worth it!

3 comments:

Cristi said...

Their innocence really is so refreshing! That's a funny story! I saw Brooke eat one her's the other day. So gross!!!!! Why in the world are they ever inclined to do that?!

Just Only Me said...

Poor little gal! That's got to be awful to wake up to such a horrible thing!

The Lorenc Family said...

hahahahahaha! I love kids...