May 27, 2008

"It's raining, it's pouring..."

It has been cold today,actually it has been cold for the last several days with glimpses of sunshine here and there, but I thought it would be fun to take a stroller ride after naptime today anyway…However it started raining and then hailing!! It was pouring down pretty hard against the house and windows. ( I love the sound of the rain beating against the windows) The girls just stood there and looked out the window watching it for a long while. Madi asked to go out and play in it, but both she and Avery have had running noses, so I had to be a mean mom and say no. I love the rain though! Especially how the grass looks so green afterwards, and the air smells so refreshing!
Guess our stroller ride will have to wait!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

Great minds must think alike, huh? It's funny, cause I was getting my pictures downloaded and thinking about writing about my love for thunderstorms when suddenly that HUGE downpour started. For a second there I thought I had super-powers...just call me "Storm." :) Sorry your kids have been sick. Hope Avery doesn't get lead poisoning from sucking on the window sill - why do babies love to do that? Cute pictures!

The Moore Family said...

We both posted about the rain!! I love the pictures of the girls and how you can see their reflections in the window!! Maybe one of these days it will get warm and we can have some fun. Aaron asked me the other day if you guys were still alive? We need to do something! Talk to ya later!

The Lorenc Family said...

Well sad about the rain, but it looks like Avery took care of the window cleaning for the Sabbath for you! Good job, girl!