April 30, 2008

Thanks Mom!

A HUGE thanks!!!
Ryan and I wanted to thank Mom for coming up and staying with us last week. It was so good to see her and hang out! We wanted to thank her for all the help in getting Madi potty trained! Ryan and I were running low on patience with it all then you showed up and rescued us! Thanks for all the laughs, the breakfast out, and the craft board we did together! I love how it turned out! We did some fine work mom! ;) (and we want to thank Grandma Gilmore for the dressers!). Mom is so pateince and she has taught us so much! We honestly couldn't have done it without you Mom!! We love you!
Mom with her new haircut! Love the new do! You're looking good mom!!

My craft board we made together! It turned out so cute!

1 comment:

Tammy said...

It was a pleasure to come and play with you guys! Helping with potty training sure took me back to memories of potty training Ryan (easy), Nathan (challenging) and Sean (Ryan & Nathan trained him). Ugh!

To be fair I was potty training Nathan when Sean was born and I had just had surgery so I was a bit tired, frazzled and grumpy.

You craftboard turned out sooooo cute and I am completely jelous and now want mine to look the same. Great job Christy! Love, Mom