April 27, 2008

Extreme Makeover -Madi Addition

Sunday night the girls were playing in the spare room, (this room is where all my makeup, blow dryer curling irons, etc. is so when I am getting ready for school I don’t wake Ryan up) and I didn’t think much of it because Madi likes to play in there sometimes. I am puzzled to why she prefers that room over her play room or bedroom, but anyhow Madi was in the room for awhile playing, and as Avery tends to follow Madi around the house she went in there too. (It’s so fun to watch them together). It became pretty quiet for a while so Ryan decided to go in and check on them and to our horror and amusement this is what we found….
Avery’s new look….

Madi's new look...she almost got the lipstick on her lips…?? Haha!
We laughed and got upset at the same time. It’s sometimes impossible not to laugh when things like that happen! But yet we don’t want to give her the impression that it’s alright and that it’s funny to do that. So being the mean parents that we are, we had to give Madi a stern warning not to play in mommy’s makeup again. It could have been a lot worse; I mean she only got to the lipstick (which I never wear liptick, so I don’t know why I have it) and the mascara. And really the important thing is at least Madi shared some with Avery, right? ;)

2 comments:

Cristi said...

There you go-- at least she shared with Avery! So cute!

Chelsie said...

Way to see the positive side of it! This is too funny!