December 16, 2021

Violin concert with Bro. Casperson

 Avery has played violin now for 4 years and she is getting really good. She decided to join Orchestra at the middle school. And we found out her orchestra teacher was Bro. Casperson! Funny story about him... about 4 years ago I was parking at the public library and got to close to his car?(which I still have no idea how I did that?!) But I ended up causing some damage. I went into the library and asked the front desk to call over their intercom the van and license plate number. He comes walking up and I told him I hit his car. Anyway we ended up having to pay out of pocket(as our car insurance that we had for 10 years!! lapsed on us just 2 months prior without our knowledge..sucks to be us! haha!) Then Avery goes to his class the first time and she tells him in front of the class, Oh your the guy my mom hit a few years ago in front of the library.... hahahaha... ugh. 
Thanks Avery. 

He was really nice about it though and just laughed. 
 







No comments: