September 22, 2019

Tight Squeeze



Do any of you get the urge to squeeze your kids so tight, while planting millions of kisses onto their chubby cute cheeks?? 

Well, I have these urges almost daily. And I have to strain myself not to attack my children. But sometimes the urge is so overwhelming that my kids get a dose of my overwhelming hugs and kisses. Avery has gotten so used to it that as I am squeezing and smothering her, she calmly pats me while saying, "Ok, mom. That's enough mom. Ok. You're ok. Let me go now mom..." haha.

 It just makes me hug her even tighter! ;) Emily though gives the best hugs. She squeezes me tight right back! Madisen also gives me good hugs or at least allows me to hug her for a long period of time like Emily. Avery likes to give the "backwards" hug. It's where you go to hug her and she backs up into you, so really you are only hugging her.  I love all my girls and all the many ways they hug back. I am so thankful for their example and kindness in my life! 






No comments: