September 20, 2019

BSU Football!



Once again Jesse Clark hooked me up with a sideline pass, this time against Air Force, a team we have struggled with for years.  They run Satan's offense (the Triple Option) and are really hard to stop at it. What was also tough is that I grew up rooting for Air Force since I went to high school on the Air Force Academy. There are two really cool parts of pretty much every Air Force game: 1. The flyovers, where jets of all sizes fly over the stadium at low altitude and cause the entire stadium to shake and rattle. 2. the actual live falcons they bring to the games. They brought a peregrine falcon and another smaller falcon.  It was awesome!  I also got on ESPN as seen below! I'm right next to Jesse, watching Boise State Linebacker Zeke Noa limp off the field after tearing his ACL.  No bueno! We ended up eeking out a win against them, but it was too close for comfort!







 

No comments: