December 2, 2017

Birthday Weekend Getaway/BYU-Idaho

Ryan surprised me for my birthday and took me on a getaway weekend to celebrate it. We dropped the kids off with my parents and went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner. Then he booked a really cool hotel room that used to be a bank in McCamon Idaho and then surprised me the next morning with an appointment to have a massage! It was wonderful. Afterwards we took off to Idaho Falls and had lunch at Olive Garden. Then we headed even farther north to Rexburg to visit where we met and fell in love....BYU-Idaho. We toured the campus and saw all the new buildings and visited old ones. It is always a special feeling when on that amazing campus. We went to my old apartment building...Normandy and also to Porter Park where we first got engaged. Thanks babe for a great weekend away!! Love you!













No comments: