December 3, 2016

Ping Pong Tournament

Ryan and I love playing a game of Ping Pong whenever we get the chance. We are both equally good, but I would say Ryan is a bit better. I do beat him, just not as often as he beats me. But we love it. In fact, a lot f times we tell people we built our house around our Ping Pong table. We decided to do start an annual Hodges Ping Pong/foosball tournament! We had such a great time and a great turn out. David Branvold came in first place for singles, and Josh Hutchinson and Jeff Bowman came in first place for doubles.  Don Hill and Shawn Willsey took first place in the Foosball. It was such a fun night! Great food, great competition and great friends! The only thing that could have been better is if Ryan and I won...but alas, we didn't. 


























No comments: