March 26, 2016

Easter-Celebrating Christ's Resurrection

I love Easter time. I always feel the spirit so strongly this time of year. I love celebrating His resurrection and knowing that we will all be resurrected someday and live with our Heavenly Father and family and friends that have passed on before. I reflect a lot on Ethan this time of year, and although it makes me sometimes sad and down it also gives me incredible hope for the future and Christ's promise to all of us that if we live our lives the best we can He will make up the rest and we will have eternity to spend with our loved ones. 

We don't dye Easter eggs every year but this year we did. The girls enjoyed it but I think Uncle Sean enjoyed it more! ;)
We also did a few Easter activities during the week to talk about Christ's resurrection and the importance of what Christ did for us. 


























No comments: