February 24, 2016

I'm baaaaaaaaack!

Wow.

Has it really been since MAY that I last wrote a blog post?!

Maybe I was in such despair having my youngest child, my baby, graduate Kindergarten that I felt like I couldn't go on...

OR maybe it was because Ryan and I decided to build our dream home (check back for pictures later) and that took all my time and energy!

Whatever the reason for not blogging these many months, I need, no, I MUST blog again. My kids love reading the stories and looking at pictures from the book I print out every year of our blog. I am doing it for my children!

But if you would like to follow our happenings from time to time, come on in and make yourself once again, At Home With The Hodges! :)

SO I am going to play catch up and go back to May/June of last year and try to write 2-3 stories or things we did each month till I get caught up. Whew! That's going to be a lot. I can do it. I can do hard things!

BEAST MODE turned on...



Sorry I haven't been around to read about your posts.... I guess I have been checked out way too long. But it was good to catch up on some of your blogs as well today. And I hope to catch up on more this week.



No comments: