October 10, 2015

Boise State Football

Our BSU season was awesome! We got season tickets this year and got to go to most of their home games. It is always great cheering for our favorite team- GO BRONCOS!!!
This season several things happened: One night I left my phone on the bench in the nose bleed section. I was so sad, because I just barely got this new phone. Ryan decided to run back to the stadium and try looking around. So he did and prayed the entire time hoping that my phone wasn't taken. Well it was taken alright, by a security guy. Ryan talked to one security guy who radioed another guy who had picked up my phone. I was so grateful!! We did not have another $100+ to replace it!

Another funny thing that happened this season was I was walking by the Boise State Mascot- The Bronco and he looked at me, grabbed me by my cheeks and kissed me! BAHAHAHA!! I stood there stunned. A horse just kissed me! My mom who was walking with me and everyone around us was laughing. I'm sure Buster BRONCO does it all the time but it was pretty funny. I told Ryan and he laughed and then wanted to beat the guy up. :)














No comments: