May 26, 2015

58!!

My mom turns 58! 

Happy Birthday Mom! 

Two more years and she hits a milestone... 

The BIG 6-0!

My mom is quite an amazing human-being, I would say one of the best. She is very generous and so kind. She truly loves people and strives to include others in her own ward and truly wants the best for people. She strives to serve others daily and wants to make others happy. She is the one person in the world who I wake up and say I need to call my mom! She is my favorite person to talk to and if we haven't spoken in more than 2 days, I think something must be wrong! Just kidding..sort of. ;) She is my best friend and I am also blessed and lucky enough to call her Mom. Those three letters, M-o-m, means so much to me. I don't know what I would do without her constant encouragement and advice. 

Anywaysss.... Happy Birthday Mom! I love you!




















No comments: