February 22, 2015

Bishop Newman

My dad is one of my heroes. He is always looking to serve others. He is most generous and kind. He loves playing with his grandkids and you can always find him rolling around on the floor or building with Legos with the kids. He was always one of the hardest workers I know just to provide for our family.  
He is also a great inventor! He has invented some pretty amazing things for his company that now reaches around the world. I am so proud of my dad and all that he has accomplished. And of course my mom was always by his side encouraging him on. They are a team. 

My dad is also very caring and compassionate. We pray that both my mom and my dad have the guidance they need and the spirit with them during these next 5 years as serving as Bishop.  All these traits with the Spirit helping him with decisions for the ward, will help him to become even better than he is now, if that is even possible! ;) But really, we know he is going to be a great Bishop. Congrats Dad (and Mom). Or should I say, Bishop Newman! :) You'll do great! We love you so much!



2 comments:

The Moore Family said...

I get to see your great dad every now and then as we go to the same building! One of these days I need to stop him and introduce myself, he is always smiling and is so kind. Definitely bishop material! :) so happy for your family, as you all will be so blessed with his service.

Cristi said...

He will be awesome!