October 4, 2014

Conference Weekend

During Conference my mom sometimes like to stitch while listening to the Prophets. Well Emily was so intrigued with what she was doing that my mom decided to teach her how to cross stitch. Emily caught on really fast and my mom found one that she could do all by herself. It was cute to watch them both together. Emily did a great job on her cross stitch!

Also during the 2 hour breaks between sessions, we would break out the XBOX360 and play a dance game. The girls earned this dance game for doing their chores and homework during the summer. 

We have such a great time when we go to my parents. We play hours of ROOK, where my mom and I mostly win.  ;) We eat a ton, which I guess is the only bad thing because I always come back home a little heavier. But the food sure is good! And conference was wonderful like always! Thanks mom and Dad for a fun time. And thanks April for doing our family pictures this weekend too!
















No comments: