March 5, 2014

2014 School Pictures

The girls had school pictures today at school, but I don't really like the 70's backgrounds they have (still!) for the pictures.  Plus I am too cheap and don't want to pay for them as we get family pictures done every year and we take so many of the girls all the time anyway! We only pay for their class photo, because that is just fun to look back on and see all of your old classmates and friends. I did snap a few of each of them before they went off to school though. I think our girls are beautiful! :)








(Avery is usually our poser and loves the camera, but she wasn't in the mood that day!)


Emily was ready to pose and smile for the camera though. 



Some of these pictures turned out so dark and I don't know why! I need a better camera!



1 comment:

The Moore Family said...

What gorgeous girls!!! Looking so grown up, can hardly believe it!