February 21, 2014

Hearts!

While I was in Arizona I set up a Valentines Treasure hunt for my kids and husband. I had these clues all around the house. The first clue was delivered by my neighbor on the morning of Valentines Day....

At the end of the hunt this is what I had for them...


The Young Women's in our ward wanted to do something special this year for the Bishopric. So they came and heart attacked our house. It was really fun! They came swarming in putting hearts everywhere. I was still finding hearts the next day...in my microwave, dishwasher and fridge! haha.

They brought us a GIANT heart cookie too. The kids and I sure loved that!





They chalked our driveway as well. Such a fun surprise!









When Ryan got home he was pretty surprised and thought that I had done it at first. I decided to decorate him. He is a great example to me of serving in the church. You ROCK babe!



1 comment:

Joanna said...

So fun! Love the scavenger hunt you put together. Great idea!