December 8, 2013

December Birthdays!

My favorite niece, Audrey and I have a birthday in December and are just 4 days apart. So I am lucky to be able to celebrate it with her. She turned 2 on December 2nd. Here she is opening a few of her presents...she is such a cutie and oh, so smart! She talks so well and knows all her ABC's!

We got her a giggling doll, because Audrey laughs a lot and we thought she would like this doll.

Minnie mouse shoes

I got some cash and a photography CD

Thanks everyone!

Our chocolate cake that April made. 

I was trying to help Audrey "blow". She tried but couldn't get enough air out so I helped her.

Ryan and I have always wanted to buy this mouse layered cake from Costco, but just never have. But the day of my birthday it was on Sale and we decided to give it a try finally!

It actually wasn't as good as it looks, but tasty enough.
Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone and for the fun birthday! Happy Birthday to Dad Hodges on the 15th!! And my baby sister on the 29th!!



No comments: