November 2, 2013

"Magic" Markers

 Avery came downstairs in the morning and showed me her foot. I was surprised to see her foot and all her toes were bright red. I looked closer and each toe was completely covered in bright red marker. I wish I would have thought to take a picture before I scrubbed her down which took close to 10 minutes to get in between all of her toes and I had to use a rag and a dish brush!  I was just glad it wasn't permanent marker. I asked her how she did that, and she said, "I don't know! Really?! It was like magic or something." 
Uh huh. Sure Avery. :)

1 comment:

Joanna said...

I'm glad it wasn't nail polish. ;D Hailey came in the room one day showing me how she had gotten into my red nail polish and painted her toes. It got on the carpet, blankets, ...lots of fun. ;D