April 17, 2013

Random Doings

Has it already been almost 3 weeks since my last post?! And I was doing so well there for awhile, posting every week. Darn. I'm a failure! hehe. JK!

Not a lot to report on since my last post. Conference weekend was awesome. The talks were amazing as always. I loved President Monson's talk and his story he shared about almost burning down the hill while camping. Also I enjoy Elder Ballard's talk. He is always such a powerful speaker. We had the girls watch two sessions and had words that they needed to listen for, and when they heard that word that would put a check mark next to it and each check mark they got to pick a small piece of candy/chocolate after.



Avery didn't quite make it through this session

I'd say Grandpa is pretty out numbered here.
Playing a game with Grandpa...on the Ipad.



We are getting ready to have a birthday party for Madisen on Saturday and her Baptism will be on May 4th. Can't believe my oldest is 8! I took just a few pictures of her to put on her announcements to send out...




The other thing we did last week was decorated our Master bedroom... finally!  And it turned out pretty good for the most part. The paint color was a little different then I thought but it's hard to tell when it's not up on the walls. I don't have pictures yet to share, but I will take some the next few days and post them. Yay!




2 comments:

Tammy said...

I love how the dress turned out! Your girls will always remember that dress and that you wore it first. Great job. I can't believe that Madi will be 8 either. We look forward to seeing you at the Baptism and then we can see your bedroom decorated. xoxo

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

I can't believe Madi is old enough to get baptized either!!! She looks so precious in that white dres!!-you did an amazing job!! Got the invite yesterday, wish we could come, but we are going to be there that next month. . .ttyl about it!!