February 7, 2013

Girls Night Out

Last Friday I went out with some friends of mine for a girls night out.  Since Ryan knew about my girls night out, he decided to drop by the store pick up the movie, Princess and the Popstar and surprise the girls with a  daddy daughter date night! What a fun dad he is! It was so cute that he thought of them and wanted to spend  spend time with them doing something they would like. The girls love this movie! They would watch it everyday-twice a day if I let them! (Avery has now declared she wants to be a Popstar when she grows up. So she has been singing all over the house since. She memorized the words to one of the songs, and even performed it with all the dance moves in front of my whole family! I would have never done that as a kid! She is a lot braver than me).




Ryan doesn't look too sure about this movie... :) 
Secretly though, I am sure he loved it! ;) haha!





Thanks honey for the night out with the girls! 
And I am glad you had fun on your night out with our girls!

1 comment:

Cristi said...

Aww that's so sweet!