September 5, 2012

Princess Birthday Party

Avery turned FIVE! (August 21st was her birthday, so I am late posting...again.)Where did the time go?! I can't  believe she is 5. We threw her, her first Birthday party. And of course, it was a Princess party. She loves to dress up and wear "make-up" We invited 4 of her friends in the neighborhood and I think everyone had a good time.



All dressed up ready to go for the party!


We made our own crowns...

The girls love making them. Putting beads, diamonds, and glitter all over them. ( I found glitter on the floor for a week! haha)


We went on a Parade down the street and here's Ryan in the back dressed like a Prince. He was so cute, as he welcomed each Princess into the house with his tux. 

The girls waved to cars as they passed by and cars would stop and wave back. We got a kick out of that! 

We played lots of Princess games... crown the princess.

Princess Musical chairs... 

I made (yet, another) Princess cake. This one however, didn't turn out as well. I think after making 3 Princess cakes in a row, I was a little burnt out! I said, Avery can I make you a different kind of cake? NOPE. haha. She liked it and that's all that matters I guess.


Friends: Ella and Claire

Emily and Lucy 
Macy and Madisen 




We love you Avery! We are so glad you were born into our family. You make us laugh with your funny comments and serious facial expressions. You like to be the center of attention and love to laugh. You are outgoing and yet sensitive to others feelings. You have a good sense of right and wrong and are always aware of others. You have an imagination that takes you to many places. You are a good friend and loyal to your sisters. You love to hug, kiss and play with your sisters. They are your best friends. You love to show us how smart you are by memorizing sight words and jumping up and down on one leg. ;) 
Happy Birthday Avery!!





No comments: