October 13, 2011

Future Cheerleaders?


They were having a Cheer-leading camp at the Greenville High School for girls of all ages. I thought it would be a fun thing for Avery and Madisen to do. To meet other girls and learn a little bit about cheer leading. I was never into cheer leading. I was more into tennis and volleyball growing up, but I always thought it looked fun. I don't think I was confident enough nor do I like getting up in front of large crowds. Avery and Madisen are both shy in their own ways, but I thought maybe if I got them into something like this it would help them be less shy and come out of their shells a bit more. They are both not ones to take center-stage, and that's just fine. I don't know if they will be future cheerleaders, ballerina's or maybe tennis stars, just as long as they are having fun and learn a few things along the way is all that matters!


No comments: