November 12, 2010

"I love technology...always and forever..."

 I left the room for 2 seconds to wipe Avery's bum and when I came back, look who's taken over my spot! Ha. I think, she thinks, she can do a better job of doing both at the same time, than her mom. (That may be true, but we'll save that argument for another time).
If we ever left her alone somewhere like Best Buy or Staples, she would have thought she had died and gone to heaven surely, as she loves all kinds of gadgets and electronics.

This is not the first time I have come into the room (nor will it be the last I'm sure) and Emily has been either on my phone, on the computer typing away or doing both at the same time. This particular time she was doing both. Usually, I get her off and down from the table as quickly as I find her, but this time I delayed the inevitable and decided to snap a few pictures for record.

She must have gotten an important text here...          "Oh geez...they are out of my favorite diapers again."


She decides to take a moment from her work to shoot a smile across the table for mom. (She looks pretty guilty, huh?)

Well, it's back to work!
 "Hmm...that's interesting. Those diapers are actually cheaper!"




Even at this moment as I type this post, she has gotten ahold of my phone and is "text-ing". If you ever receive a phone call/text from me and I don't answer or the text doesn't make sense, then it's most likely Emily.
-----------------------------------
HAHA...ok not five minutes after I posted this, two things happened that I have to share(mostly for record).
My mother-in law just called and said she just recieved a call from me and couldn't get a repsonse...well that's because it was Emily.
And just two seconds after that I received a call from some lady with an area code of 214 who said she got a call from someone from my cell number yesterday and was returning the call...? haha!
Emily!  :)

We are seriously going to have to limit her cell phone use!


4 comments:

Robyn said...

She's so stinkin cute! I love these pictures. I'm happy things are working out so well for you guys...and I'm so jealous that Ryan got laser eye surgery. I'm patiently awaiting some (like at least 50) paychecks so I can get it too. :) Thanks for hanging out with us so much in Pocatello. We miss you guys..come visit any time.

Genny said...

Oh man, Elena is the SAME!!!

Cristi said...

Emily and Kip are meant to be!!! jk!

Joanna said...

Love those photos! She's grown up so much. I can't believe it!