August 27, 2010

Somebody turned 3!!!

I seriously don't know how Avery got so big. I still remember the moments before and after she was born like it was yesterday. She was born at 9:39 in the morning on August 21st. It's amazing really, how time goes by so fast. One day a baby and the next a little princess. And Avery reminds me everyday too..."Mom, I'm a Princess!"  And that's exactly what she got for her birthday...a Princess Party!



She got a lot of princess stuff for her birthday. Shoes, dresses, jewelry and accessories galore! 

A new Sunday dress...and it was only 50 cents! (I love a good yard sale. :)
Happy Birthday Avery! :)

We love you!!

5 comments:

Cristi said...

50 cents! nice!! she is so cute you guys!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

She doesn't look like a little baby anymore-so grown up!!! It's crazy how one day they do that :)-I love the cute little dress what a still!!-Happy Birthday Avery

The Suttons said...

Cute dress!! I love yard sales too but didn't make it to even one this summer. Happy Birthday to Avery!!

Skye said...

Avery is definitely a princess through and through! And a dress for 50 cents...I need to go shopping with you!!!

Joanna said...

How sweet! Did you make that cake yourself? It's so cute! And she looks so grown up with her hair pulled back like that and wearing a cute black outfit! Time flies.