July 3, 2010

Just (a few weeks ago) Married!!!


This post is long over-due. I actually started it about three days after the wedding and never posted it. Anyway, Ryan's little brother Sean got married on June 13th to a fabulous girl, named Janette.
The wedding was beautiful. Janette was beautiful...heck, even Sean was beautiful!! ;) Here they are dancing their first dance as a married couple. Congrats to them! We love you guys!
Awww...
Can you see me? I was getting my groove on and someone took a picture on my camera...(Jerry!) haha.The D.J. dancing to Michael Jackson's hit song, "Thriller". And there is Ryan's second cousins dancing together, Kaitlyn and Wylie.

Mother-Son dance. Love this picture.
Sean taking the garter off Janette...
Sean flinging the garter to all the single guys...Lane caught it. That'a kid.
The bride and all her bridesmaids.
Sean, Ryan and Nate. What a couple of cute guys!
The Family...Dad and Trudy, Janette, Grandma Hodges, Sean, Mom and Bob Graf.
After the wedding, we went out to dinner at Carraba's and just had a great time. 1,2,3, SMILE!
OK, let's try this again, Grandma...1,2,3, SMILE!

Grandma! HAHA!! After Grandma Hodges and I tried smiling at the same time for like 10 pictures and still didn't get one, we were laughing so hard we couldn't stop. So funny. I love Grandma Hodges. She is such a hoot!

Mom and Bob GrafSisters, Wendy and Margene.
Ryan and I
Dad and Trudy Hodges
Uncle Nate and Aunt Erin

We had a great time in Colorado seeing family, having our own hotel room for two nights ;) and just hanging out with everyone that we really didn't want to leave, but we missed our girls so we decided to come home.

5 comments:

amy jane carpenter said...

just had to say I'm in love with you hair...

Cristi said...

congrats to sean! he's the man! and christy that pic of you laughing really hard with grandma hodges makes me miss you soooo much!!!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

I LOVE LOVE your hair!! Looks like you guys had so much fun and two nights without the kids. . .what did you do :)-lol!!

Tammy said...

The wedding was so much fun. I'm so glad all three of my sons have found women who love them for who they are. Now you have another sister!

Thanks for being such a great wife, mother and daughter. These pictures are beautiful and reflect what a great family the Hodges are and I'm proud to be one of them.

Unknown said...

Who's the ugly couple that got married? I mean, c'mon! They are so stinking ugly! I had to throw up in the bathroom! What kind of blog is this?!?!?! Now my ugly wife has to clean it up! I'm telling everyone I know (you guys) to never visit this blog.

Seriously though...eww.