January 5, 2010

"Santa came! Santa came!!"

Christmas was so fun this year because both girls were excited and it was hilarious to see their reactions to each present they opened. Avery was a little more excited about her candy then the presents however, but it was sure fun! We celebrated Christmas on the 24th. Yep, that's right. Santa came a day early to our house....I know, I know. But my little brother couldn't be with us unless we celebrated Christmas a day early. Luckily, the kids are too young to know the difference.




I think the girls got what they wanted...


Madi got a horse and a dinosaur costume.

Avery got an airplane and a barbie doll.

And Emily got her two front teeth. :)

She was pretty excited!
"Solid foods, here I come!"



After opening our presents at home we drove to Rexburg to stay with my family for the weekend. We played Mario Brothers on the Wii, played Rook at least 100 times, went and saw New Moon, went shopping in Idaho Falls (got some cute boots!), had lots of good food, many laughs and loads of hugs! Just my kind of holiday!

Madi and Colton opening presents from Grandpa and Grandma.

Avery loves her Grandpa!

5 comments:

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

I have been waiting for this post:)-looks like you guys had a great time-I love avery and her love of food-parker and her would get along so well :)-Glad that your christmas was full of love and family-miss you

Leslie said...

I laughed at the two front teeth :)
Cute pictures, looks like you had a great Christmas! It's so so fun w/ our own kids now - isn't it??

Cristi said...

love these pics so much! your week at your parents sounds like the week we had at mine!

Joanna said...

Your girls are so cute. It was so fun to watch them open presents and see their faces. We had so much fun with you guys over New Year's break. Thank you so much for letting us come and for being such a great friend. I know I'm not that easy to get along with and I appreciate the time we were able to spend together going shopping and talking and everything. We had a great time and I was so impressed with how good Madi and Avery and Emily are. Madi and Avery never fight. It just floored me. Kade and Brooke really didn't either while we were there, and then we got home and the bomb dropped. :D Well love you and miss you. Talk to you soon!
Jo

Skye said...

What a fun Christmas...even if you cheated and celebrated early :) It's so much fun to see our kids face light up when they get presents, what a cute video!

P.S.- Emily looks so good, her smile melts my heart!!!