May 20, 2009

Four eyes!

Avery thought she was SO funny wearing these glasses around the house. The next day she went, found them and put them on again to see if we would laugh again. She definitely knows how to get our attention! She has such a sense of humor this one...

This picture of Avery makes me laugh! I love her little chin rolls! hehe!




I bought a 3D book long before the twins were born and put it up in Ryan's closet so I wouldn't forget where I put it. Well Ryan's closet was looking pretty cluttered, so he cleaned it out (ok, I MADE him clean it out! haha!) and when he did, we found the 3D book that I forgot about (and told myself I wouldn't). It came with two pairs of 3D glasses so as you look at the pages it comes to life. "Very awesome," as Madi says. The girls had fun wearing and modeling them around the house... Avery was upset because her glasses kept falling off, so I had to tape them to her head.


Madi you are so cute!! You look like a rockstar!

"Who me?! Ah, geez thanks!"


"I guess I am pretty cute..." :)

7 comments:

Cristi said...

awww!! such cuties! is emily doing ok still?

Skye said...

Your girls are such cuties! I love Madi's modeling skills and Avery's fun personality.

*Sheigh* said...

Your gurls are soo adorable! And I would of had to do the same thing with Peyton that you did with Avery with the glasses and that is okay! You do whatcha gotta do to make them feel okay!:) Thats what us mommies do right? Love ya!

Unknown said...

That is too cute. It is so fun to see your girls play together. I love the looks Madisen has for the camera.

RORYJEAN said...

Hah! Apollo does the same exact thing with his Mr. Potato head glasses- how funny! Your girls are both so cute.

Joanna said...

So cute, I just love the poses they made. I actually have a pic of Kade doing the same thing with the Mr. Potato Head glasses too.

Unknown said...

Love it! Your girls are such hams! They crack me up! Wait until Emily joins them, three little (adorable) divas! Haha!