May 15, 2009

Ahhh...SPRING is in the Air!

I am sure I can speak for all of us moms and say, WE have been patiently (nail biting, window watching, pacing our living room floor,) waiting for spring to get here and STAY here! I think it is now safe to say, that Spring is here and I think it's going to STAY here...for a little while at least. (Just watch, it's going to snow tomorrow because I said that) And it will be summer in no time! WHOO-HOO!!! The girls love to play outside and even more, Mommy loves it when they play outside. ;)
Avery just cracks me up on the swing with her cute smile, funny looks and sense of humor...

Avery trying to pump her legs


Avery's got the wind blowing through her hair and posing down, like a true baby model. :)

Madisen is so sweet to pick mommy flowers everyday to put on the kitchen table. She also likes to remind me that her favorite color is yellow. Thanks Madi!



It will be so fun when Emily can join them outside in a few years to play!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALAN!! :)

11 comments:

Dave and Melissa Geddes said...

Yay spring! What a beautiful Lawn you have! I love these pics of your sweet little girls. Especially the one of Avery with the wind in her hair.

It's so cute how little kids let their mommies know they love them by giving them dandelions. Madisen looks just like your hubby. So cute!

We've been thinking and praying for little Emily. We are strengthened by you and your family. We love you!

Andrea said...

Cute pictures, Christy! How is Emily doing, by the way?

Just Only Me said...

Sweet girls, glad that they could enjoy some sort of spring-like weather.

It's been snowing off and on for the last 4 days here, we're still running the heaters. Silly me, I thought that it's springtime. AND summer comes next month? Not sure about that.

Pattie D said...

Ahhh, dandelions and green grass! The joys of spring in the north....I hope it is there to stay, sunshine is a great kid distractor...if you know what I mean
hugs
MOMC

Skye said...

You have such a cute family! Your girls are adorable! Asher is excited to play with them tonight :) And yes, I am so happy that we are starting to get warm weather too...it is much needed for all these little kids who have been anxiously waiting!

Shantaila said...

You gotta love that every little kid loves dandilions! Adam pays Jon a quarter for every one he picks. He thinks it is great, he's out picking flowers!

Unknown said...

Avery has grown up so much. She's such a doll. I love her personality, it comes through in the pictures. So sweet. i love that Madi picks you flowers, and the most beautiful yellow ones too. Such love for her mommy. You have beautiful girls!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

YA for spring-We spent the morning outside and I actually got sunburnt!! I am excited to have the kids play outside too!:)-what cute girls.

*Sheigh* said...

Your girls are getting soo big!!! Soo adorable! YAY SPRING/SUMMER!!! FINALLY!

RORYJEAN said...

We LOVE spring- being a mom makes me have a whole new appreciation for warmer weather and the option of playing outside.

Avery and Madi are so adorable!

Cristi said...

You remembered ALan's b-day! SweeT!