March 18, 2009

Get to know your friends-even better!

If you have come to my blog consider yourself tagged. Copy and paste and play along and please leave a comment so I can read yours and learn more about you. This is a fun little Question and Answer game.

What is your blogger name? At Home with the Hodges

When is your birthday? Dec 6

How long have you been blogging? A year this month

Who tagged you? My best friend's mom, Trisha, and My best friend Kimberly

Tell me your five most favorite body parts? Eyes, Ears, Hands, Feet and Legs

What do you wish most for your birthday? oh not much, just to have a semi-normal day!

What color are you nails right now? No color

Have you had any depressing thoughts lately? I am the mother of two small (crazy)children. . . and twins on the way...how could I be depressed?!!! ;)

What’s your plan for the next month? My husband has a P.A. conference in Sun Valley, followed by a PopRox reunion(his old accapella group from college that they started) in Rockland for a fund raiser for a girl who has cancer, Hanging out with Alan and Cristi from California!, General Conference, Seeing our friends Nate and Joanna from Boise, Easter, Doctor's appointment/ultrasound,My dad's Birthday, Madisen's Birthday, and hopefully I won't be put on bedrest!

At what age did you have your first crush? I was in kindergarden. I was "in love" with my brother's best friend, Mark. What a dreamy boy he was! haha!

Have you attended any school reunions? No...not yet!

Are you a clean freak? No and Yes. I can't stand my house when it's disorganized or dirty but yet sometimes I just don't have the energy to do it all- I think I would go crazy! BUt I really like things clean.

What era do you wish you were born in? Hmmm... I haven't really thought about this before...I don't know, I'll get back to ya!

Are you a vegetarian? No WAY! I like meat too much.

How many pillows do you sleep with at night? Just one

Are you a light sleeper or a heavy sleeper? a light sleeper...which can be quite annoying sometimes!

Do you secretly wear granny panties when your man is not around? No (what a weird question)

What is your ultimate dream job? Well it would be nice to get payed to be a mom!!-it would make some days bearable- I would have to agree KIM! :)

What is your dream car? either a Lexus or a Honda of some sort

Do you wake up easily in the morning? Not usually, it takes me a while to get up and get going most days

Do you like hairy men? I like my husband- who is perfect for me!

Which would you prefer: a two-hour spa massage, a two-hour Thai massage, or a two-hour foot massage? D. all of the above! (I would have to agree Kim!)

Have you ever wished you had a different name? yes

Have you ever passed gas in public and pretended like you didn’t smell anything? HAHA! of course! Who hasn't? (Don't lie to yourself!)

What is the most extreme sport you have ever done? is wakeboarding an extreme sport??

Do you prefer traveling in Europe or Asia? well since I haven't been to either place I can't really say, but I am sure I would love both. Although, I have always thought Italy would be fun!

What is your favorite food? Mexican for sure. But I like Olive garden too.

What is your most embarrassing moment while out on a date? Oh do I have to say? I peed my pants... no more details are needed.

5 comments:

*Sheigh* said...

I am glad to get to know you better!:) Love ya!

Pattie D said...

Just a note, I didn't make up the questions...LOL! And how many times did you pee your pants?
Love ya and take care of yourself!
hugs
MOMC

The Suttons said...

Hahaha-I was laughing so hard Christy-what a fun post! It was great to see you yesterday, I hope it wasn't too hard on you having the lunch at your house! Love ya!

Alex and Kimberly Rasmussen said...

Glad to have you back missed you :)-Love to hear more about you love ya kimberly

Tammy said...

OK I answered the questions but I'm not sure what they say about me. I liked your answers though. Just remember that I'm answering while on pain meds. I probably should have mentioned that in my blog!